Monday, August 31, 2009

U of Michigan Football

Okay, I'm confused. Last year U of M Football program was, let's just say it, pathetic. I think the football little leagues could have beaten them! However, in their defense, they were basically a "new team" since all the really good previous players had graduated. So, I'll cut them some slack. Okay, so they bring in a new coach. Rodriguez puts his foot down, makes the players practice and train. Now some of the players are complaining. Don't know the whole story (which I know we will all get later) but "boo hoo hoo!". You're in a sport! You need to practice! School isn't started yet. No pain, no gain. Do they want to win? I would hope so? Good grief! Things have really changed since I was in high school and in sports! We complained? Too bad! Don't like it? Quit and make room for the ones that do want to play. Can't wait to hear the full story on this one. Still a Michigan fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment