Friday, September 11, 2009

"American Idol"

Now I don't know how to feel, well, kind of. This morning they announced that Paula Abdul is leaving "American Idol" and is being replaced with Ellen Degeneres. To me an interesting choice but like I said in the beginning, not sure how I feel. She's funny and all, but a judge for a music competition? Sure she understands the stress and lifestyle of entertainment, but is she truly qualified enough to be a music judge? If they had to get rid of anyone (I understand Paula quit--sadly enough) they need to get rid of Kara. I think her opinions are pointless and she's an idiot. Really pay attention to what she says, ESPECIALLY when she follows someone else in commenting! She basically mimics everything they say. It's like she doesn't have a mind of her own. They need to get rid of her.

Anyway, it will be interesting in having Ellen on the show. No matter how I feel, good luck Ellen. Don't take Simon's crap! Paula, good luck in your endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment